1. Receive all incoming calls in a standard, courteous and friendly manner, responsible for accurate connection.
2. Answer all calls in the manner specified by the standard of Le Meridien Saigon on a consistent basis.
3. Answer guest’s inquires over the phone and follow up personally to resolve guest request.
4. Rotating job responsibilities in other sections of the Front Office Department.
5. Responsible for booking and placing of guest long distance calls correctly
6. Responsible for placing of guests’ wake-up calls accurately and timely
7. Perform personalized wakeup call efficiently and consistently.
8. Responsible for monitoring wake-up call log and take appropriate action if a call is not answered.
9. Responsible for paging of hotel personnel correctly when required.
10. Have thorough knowledge of and assists guests and callers with the hotels Voice Mail system.
11. Contribute to overall efficiency by performing other relevant duties as assigned.
12. Report fault promptly.
13. Have thorough and detailed knowledge of hotel facilities and hours of operation, to ensure correct response to guests’ questions.
14. Have thorough knowledge of daily events in the hotel.
15. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures; i.e. fire, alarm, evacuation, bomb, threat etc…
16. Ensure that the working area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
17. Cultivate good working relationships with inter-related departments
18. Identity VIP, SPG, regular guests and long staying guests and build rapport to offer personalized service and assistance
19. Handle “Guest Service Center” promptly and follow up that all requests have been responded to the guest’s full satisfaction
20. Undertake assignments as delegated by supervisors
21. Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
22. Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
23. Promote the hotel and Le Meridien Saigon products and services
24. Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests
25. Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures
26. Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in your work area
27. Abide by the STAR services standard.
28. Abide by the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures, Starwood and Le Meridien Saigon Code of Business Conduct and the hotel’s Associate Handbook.
29. To summarize, it is not the intent by way of this Position Description to limit the scope or responsibilities of this role, but to highlight the most important aspects.